[Anjuta-list] What do these Anjuta errormessages in the terminal mean?

Hello to everybody,

I'm still trying to setup Anjuta. In an attempt to find the problem I've
had a look at Anjuta's terminal output. This is what I get when I start
Anjuta from a terminal and use the wizzard to generate a gnomemm
project:

-------------
darksaidin truesource darksaidin $ anjuta
** Message: Initializing AP class
** Message: Initializing AP Instance
** Message: Initializing launcher class

(anjuta:11600): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gsignal.c: line 1745
(g_signal_connect_closure_by_id): assertion `signal_id > 0' failed
Unknown library `gnomemm'
Found pkg-config version 0.15.0
Generating code for gtk 2.2.4 (pkg-config), gtkmm 2.2.8 (pkg-config),
gnomemm 2.0.0 (pkg-config)
        gnomeuimm 2.0.0 (pkg-config) bonobomm 1.3.7 (pkg-config)
bonobouimm 1.3.6 (pkg-config)
non automake option has been removed!

Everything up to (and including) "assertion `signal_id..." happens right
after the start, the rest happens when I try to create a gnomemm
project.

What does the assertion failure mean? Does anybody else get this?

What do I have to do to make Anjuta find the library `gnomemm'? Afaik it
has been split into gnomeuimm and another file?!

What does the "non-automake option..." mean? Does anybody else get this?

Thanks for your help ;)