Re: [Anjuta-list] problem after libupdate

Eelke Klein ha scritto lo scorso 13/12/2004 11:45:
I have this problem to with Gnome 2.8. I have allready
pinpointed the problem but a fix is not yet obvious to me.

Has

some one allready made a bug report for this one (I can't

find

it)?

Eelke

Hmm, what distro do you run? I have successfully (and happily)
upgraded
my debian/unstable to 2.8 and have no problem with anjuta
(1.2.2-4).

Carlo

Gentoo. The problem is related to Pango so it might not directly
have todo with the gnome version. On my system I have pango
1.6.0 what version do you have?

Eelke

My currently installed version of pango is 1.6.0-3 (3 should be the debian specific minor version, I believe).

Carlo