Re: [Anjuta-list] problem after libupdate

Eelke Klein ha scritto lo scorso 12/12/2004 19:56:
--- David Stevenson <david avoncliff com> wrote:

vargas wrote:

Hi guys,

I"ve a problem with anjuta :P, after an update of
libgnome and dependence to 2.8 version .. when I open a

project,

anjuta goes in crash!!
Here the output:

-- snipped---
Have you found a fix? Is this a general problem?

I was just about to try Gnome 2.8, but I do not want to loose
Anjuta so I am waiting news on this.

I have this problem to with Gnome 2.8. I have allready
pinpointed the problem but a fix is not yet obvious to me. Has
some one allready made a bug report for this one (I can't find
it)?

Eelke

Hmm, what distro do you run? I have successfully (and happily) upgraded
my debian/unstable to 2.8 and have no problem with anjuta (1.2.2-4).

Carlo