[Anjuta-list] Compiling Oracle Apps?

Hey All,
First post to this list. I am trying to compile a c++ application that uses oracle's OCCI libraries. It works ok for the most part, except that oracle only supports using their own make file like this:

make -f $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo/demo_rdbms.mk buildocci EXE=lyrissuck OBJS="main.o oraClob.o"

I'm pretty new to Anjuta, and c++ too for that matter. Is there a way to get anjuta to use Oracle's make file?

Thanks,

Jason Martens