Re: [Anjuta-list] Problems with quotes in editor

    Thanks for your help, Naba, but I've already done that without success. I
think it must me some problem (or some configuration is missing) with the
scintilla component, because I can normally get the quotes on any other "edit
box". The problem appears just on the code editor (wich is a scintilla
component, right?).

    This is not the first time I have this problem with anjuta (it appears in
other versions too), but in the other times I've given up :-) .

Cheers,
Jaú