Re: [Anjuta-list] Update for advanced tutorial

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 18:01 +0200, Olivier Pinçon wrote:
> PS2: Something I don't grasp: in 'ROADMAP' and in the 'Development' tab
> of the homepage we are told that there are two branches, but when
> accessing GNOME CVS there's no choice ?

LXR and Bonsai seem to be down right now, but they have a ViewCVS up in
the mean time. AFAIK, the two branches are:

	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/anjuta/?only_with_tag=HEAD

and
	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/anjuta/?only_with_tag=ANJUTA_1_2_0

I'm also a bit confused about this, because I have no idea what this is:

	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/anjuta2/

--
Curtis Magyar