Re: [Anjuta-list] request for white paper on Anjuta

Hi Someshwar,

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 14:58, someshwar wrote:
> In a linux based project i am going to develop a user interface. I am
> evaluating different tools available on Linux platform for GUI
> development. Can you help me in getting information on Anjuta as
> compared to other similar tools.

I don't think we will be able to give you any such white paper, but you
can go to http://anjuta.org to get information about Anjuta. Similarly,
I would suggest you go to other IDEs' website and decide which one would
suit your requirements.

Regards,
-Naba