[Anjuta-list] Debugger seems hooped ;-(

It seems the debugger in Anjuta Anjuta 1.1.97 is hosed. I build my app
(which for some reason I can't do from the debug menu, and I should BTW
so please add that as a feature request), start the debugger and set a
breakpoint. When I run my program and it stops at the break point, I'm
completely locked up. Anjuta does not give me control back to step
through my code like it did previously (pre 1.1 series). So I'm hosed, I
can't do a thing.

This is on RedHat 9.

Anyone else have this problem? Know if it's fixed in 1.1.98?

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca