[Anjuta-list] Configuration

Hi, I want that my project uses the loudmouth library,
somebody knows it? I hope
Well, loudmouth has a pkg-config entry, so, I added in
'libraries' section in the project options:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(loudmouth-1.0,,exit)
AC_SUBST(LM_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(LM_LIBS)

that worked, it's ok

but, how do I add LM_CFLAGS to the INCLUDES in
src/Automake.am and LM_LIBS to eva_LDADD (eva is the
name of my project)

please, if somebody knows, reply this message, I don't
want to disable the src/Makefile.am geneartion (by
anjuta) because the files in my project will change
very much 'cause it's just starting.

Thanks to everybody

¡Ayudá a los chicos navegando!
En noviembre, Yahoo! dona un plato de comida por cada usuario que nevegue gratis con Yahoo! Conexión.
Conectate ya en http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar