[Anjuta-list] font display problem

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with Anjuta, which is a real shame because it's
great (I've used it in the past with no problems).

Each line of the edited document is only half displayed, in that only
the top half of all the characters are visible.  I expect something
somewhere is using the wrong character height when rendering.

This happens with the packages from Debian testing and unstable (anjuta
1.1.97-3) and with the latest hourly cvs tarballs (tested today).

I've tried with various different fonts and sizes (mostly all true-type
I believe).  I've never come across this with any other gnome app on my
systems.

If I disable syntax colouring the display works fine.

screen shots:
broken (with syntax highlighting):
http://www.johnleach.co.uk/downloads/misc/anjuta1.png

fixed (without syntax highlighting):