[Anjuta-list] Gnome, Glade, etc. in C++

We just discovered Anjuta last week and have been pleased with it in
developing console programs using C++.  However when we try to use it to
develop GTK+ programs in C++ everything falls apart.  We seem to be in
an infinite regress of library dependencies   We are using Red Hat 9.
Is there a complete list of all of the dependencies, the order in which
they must be made, and a source to find them?  Is there a tar ball for
all of this?  Please. I don't want to use QT.

Thanks

Bob Bell