[Anjuta-list] processing .cc before .cpp

I use Anjuta todether with glade (glademm). Glade/glademm creates files with .cc and .hh extension. I like the .cpp and .h extensions for my source files, so I've renamed them and reincluded in my Anjuta's project. But nevertheless, anjuta creates dependency files
in .deps directory for *.cc and *.hh versions
and compiles only .cc files
(because, I suppose, .cc extension stands earler
in makefile rules than .cpp, and the names of
the files are the same).
So after every glade usage I have to delete
newly created *.cc files for anjuta be able
to process my actual *.cpp files.
Is there any nice workaround for this annoying
(though not important) problem?
	Thanks.
	Igor Gorbounov