[Anjuta-list] How can I input Chinese using XIM?

I have installed anjuta 1.1.1 beta on my debian woody system which
have GNOME 2 woody port installed before.

After I started anjuta with LC_ALL setting to zh_CN.GBK, I found
that I can't switch to Chinese input mode with ctrl-space.

Now I can open files contains Chinese charactor in UTF-8 encoding,
but I can't input any Chinese charactor at all. :(

How can I input Chinese, is their any suggest to using anjuta in
CJK environment?

Thanks a lot.

Ling Li