[Anjuta-list] Adding a source file to a project

I'm using Anjuta-HEAD and tried to add a source file to a project with no luck. I don't get an error message or anything but it just shows a box to add the file and then does nothing after I click on the ok button. Also I was wondering if the file that I dl at the anjuta web site is the newest cvs version. It says that it is taken from cvs every hour. Thanks!

Cletus Lichte

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign