Re: [Anjuta-list] View Anjuta manual from Anjuta?

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 18:39, Douglas Kaden wrote:
> Hello Anjuta people,
>
> First:  Gosh!  This program is fabulous!  I'm very familiar with Microsoft's Visual
> C++, and have been wanting something similar for Linux.  Anjuta is it.
>
> Here's my question.  I've been reading the manual off the anjuta web site, and I
> installed the documentation also.  However, I won't remember for long where the
> documentation is located on my computer.  Was I supposed to get some kind of link to
> the manual and tutorial under Anjuta's Help menu?  Or was it supposed to show up in
> Gnome's Nautilus somewhere?  (I installed the docs from the RPM, but I installed
> Anjuta itself from the source tarball because the binary file required some library
> files newer than what I have.)

Try compiling and installing Anjuta with configure option --prefix=/usr

You should then get all the helps under Help menu. The thing is the
documents and Anjuta should be installed in the same prefix (and with
the same GNOME prefix) to get the helps in the Help menu.

In any case, you can access the help (HTML) files from
/usr/share/gnome/help/anjuta directory.

Regards,
-Naba