[Anjuta-list] Program error blocks logging into CVS

I'm trying to login to CVS from Anjuta. When the password dialog
shows up, there is no edit control to enter my password.

On the terminal I get a printout from anjuta of this error:

(anjuta:14723): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type GtkHBox t
o a GtkDialog, but as a GtkBin subclass a GtkDialog can only contain one widge
t at a time; it already contains a widget of type GtkVBox

What might cause this problem, and how might I fix it?

Thanks!  Anjuta is very nice!

- Scott