[Anjuta-list] Of RPMs, packaging and documentation

All

I've created RH 8.0 RPMs for Anjuta 1.0.2 release candidate along with
the necessary packages and uploaded them here:

http://www.anjuta.org/biswapesh/

We could really do with some user testing and feedback. Non-redhat
people can download latest tarballs (ANJUTA_1_0_0 branch) from here:

http://www.anjuta.org/cvs/

Unless major bugs crop up, I'm hoping to release 1.0.2 by this weekend.

It would be great if packagers test this release and provide feedback
about packaging and other platform-specific issues by this friday.

Unfortunately, we are really behind on the documentation front, so it
would be great if someone would volunteer to improve the docs a bit. The
work is really simple and you'll get to know a lot about anjuta in the
process. Any takers ?

BTW, does anyone have RH 7.x installed and a reasonable net connection ?
I'm looking for someone to create RPMs for RH 7.x. It is really simple.

--
Biswa.