Re: [Anjuta-list] Using a different target GDB?

> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if there's any way to convince Anjuta to utilise a
> different GDB - say, mips-gdb?
>
> I'm using my own makefiles for my project, all I need is a debugger.

This should be pretty trivial to do. Just create a symbolic link to your
favourite debugger and call it 'gdb'. This should be put somewhere in
the path so that it is found before the actual gdb. For example, try
this:

$ mkdir ~/bin
$ ln -s `which mips-gdb` ~/bin/gdb
$ export PATH=$HOME/bin:$PATH
$ anjuta

(The above assumes that mips-gdb is in your path)