[Anjuta-list] cannot find input file: Makefile.in error

Hi!

After some tweaking in order to compile Anjuta 1.0.1 on my SuSE box, now
I have problem in building Hello World project.

When I choose GTK application, the project is successfully built, but
when I choose GNOME application I'm getting the following error (it does
not matter whether gettext support is on/off):

<snip>
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

It's the same wtether it it run within Anjuta, or I run autogen.sh from
the console.

I saw one similar post in the archives but without an answer.

Any idea what's wrong?

Sincerely,
Gour

--