[Anjuta-announce] manufacturer of garments and bags in China

I have the pleasure to know your esteemed Corp.

We are a manufacturer of garments and bags in Quanzhou, China.

I think we can cooperate and supply you with garments and bags as you need.

The following is some introductions about our company.

       Set up: 1988

       Type: manufacturer & exporter

       Product: knitted garments and bags

       Employees: 1300 persons ( garments factory: 500      bags factory: 800)

       Product data:

                                  product (main items)                      capacity(/year)

                                  brief                                    2,000,000dzs

                                  baby body                                1,800,000dzs

                                  boxer short                                200,000dzs

                                  pajama                                      50,000dzs

                                  soft bag                                 1,500,000pcs

                                  hard bag                                   500,000pcs

Mimn order:  300dzs for garments

             500pcs for bags

Payment:  irrevocable L/C at sight

Our garment factory mainly specialize in Lady's and men's underwear,

children's wear, baby's wear, pajama, boxer shorts, T-shirt, etc.

The materials we often use are cotton, T/C, Polyester, Polyamide,

Elasthan, and Polyamide. Our products are design with PAD system,

produced with advanced equipment, processed in highly quality control

system with seasoned workmanship and high efficiency. Our main market

is Europe, Australia, Japan. We also accept the orders designed

and required by costumers.

Our bag factory was founded in 1988, too. We produce all kinds of bags,

including suitcase, backpack, travel bag, shoulder bag, sport bag, trolley,

camera bag, tote bag, school bag, computer case, luggage,waist bag, notecase, etc.

And the goods have met a great favor in the Europe countries, Australia

and America because of their good quality, beautiful design and competitive price.

Thank you very much. Hope you will give us an opportunity to do

business together and we will try our level best to fulfill your present

requirement. Should you therefore need any more details for your

clarification, pls do not hesitate to contact us. And you are welcome

to visit our factories.

With best regards

Rachel Wang

Mob:0086-13960286700

Jason Chen

Mob:0086-13959893400

Vicki Wang

Mob:0086-13960228599

SENWER GARMENTS CO., LTD.

ADD: Room F202, Fugui Renjia Building, Liuguan Road, Quanzhou, Fujian, China.

Tel: 0086-595-2506700    Fax: 0086-595-2563400    P.C.:362000

E-mail: rachel public qz fj cn