Re: [Anjuta-list] Static and dynamic libraries with wxWindows

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 18:23, Rossano Paris wrote:
> Anjuta version: 1.0.2
> SO: RegHat 9.0
> wxWindows library 2.4.0
>
> I'm loking for two samples for create static and dynamic libraries with the
> Anjuta compiler and wxWindows.
> Is it possible with Anjuta ? Or the project target must be executable only
> with wxWindows ?

The wizard only creates initial project with executable target (except
for generic projects), but the project generated is the normal
automake/autoconf based project. You can always modify/add once your
initial project is generated.

Regards,
-Naba