[Anjuta-list] Anjuta and wxWindows on RedHat 9.0

OS: RedHat 9.0

Anjuta: 1.0.2

wxWindows: 2.4.0

I have an installation of anjuta on redhat 9.0

I need to use anjuta with wxWindows libraries, but i have a problem when i try to auto generate the project.

If i build the files of my example one by one, the build process is terminated with success, so the wxWindows libraris is correctly installed.

The problem i have is during the auto generation process, before the building process.

This is the build messages after the auto generation process:

Auto generating the Project: wxTest ...

./autogen.sh

**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.

If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .

Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...

Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.

  autopoint --force

Creating directory m4

Copying file m4/codeset.m4

Copying file m4/gettext.m4

Copying file m4/glibc21.m4

Copying file m4/iconv.m4

Copying file m4/isc-posix.m4

Copying file m4/lcmessage.m4

Copying file m4/progtest.m4

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...

Running libtoolize...

You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.

Running aclocal  -I /usr/local/share/aclocal ...

aclocal: configure.in: 44: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library

Running autoheader...

WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'

WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'

WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and

WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without

WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,

WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the

WARNING: documentation.

autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in

Running automake --gnu  ...

configure.in:7: your implementation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE comes from an

configure.in:7: old Automake version.  You should recreate aclocal.m4

configure.in:7: with aclocal and run automake again.

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/automake line 3798.

configure.in:8: required file `./config.h.in' not found

/usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

/usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

/usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

/usr/share/automake-1.6/am/lang-compile.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

Running autoconf ...

Running ./configure ...

./configure: line 1227: syntax error near unexpected token `wxTest,'

./configure: line 1227: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(wxTest, 0.1)'

Auto generation completed...............Unsuccessful

Total time taken: 8 secs

Any idea ?

Thank's in advance

Regards