[Anjuta-list] Autostuff...

Hi,

When I generate a project with anjuta, i use to write some simple AC_CHECK_LIB and
AC_CHECK_HEADER autostuff macros, and if the libs and include-dirs are in the right
(system standard) places, all works fine. But when I try to provide an entry include or
lib-dir with the standard  --libdir=DIR or --includedir=DIR my AC-Macros dont find the stuff
in the extra-libraries. I dont know whether its an anjuta-issue or I am too dumb to use autotools,
but maybe someone has a suggestion

thx in advance,
                Andre.

p.s. please cc me in your reply because I am not subscribed in the list, thx again

p.s.s. a small bug report for anjuta 1.1.97: my find&replace works only with "Prompt before replace", otherwise
it will do nothing...

Wo gibt es den besten Spam-Schutz? Laut ComputerBild 15-03 bei
WEB.DE FreeMail - Deutschlands beste E-Mail - http://s.web.de/?mc=021122