[Anjuta-list] C source and anjuta

I have the following code in my 1st anjuta project and it does not compile
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include "htmldecode.h"
#include "date.h"
#include "debtors.h"

the htmldecode.h & date.h and debtors.h are all included in the project and the
actual files are in the include directory in the project.
What have I done wrong ?
anjuta tells me that "no such file or directory" ?
I have also tried <htmldecode.h> and it gives the same error.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton	www.stockton.co.za
Certified Linux+ Professional & C Programmer
Learning French is trivial: the word for horse is cheval, and
everything else follows in the same way.
		-- Alan J. Perlis