[Anjuta-list] Glade-2 and Anjuta

Hi,

I am new to anjuta and gnome programming (and C for that matter).

I am running into problems trying to generate c code from glade-2 and
then using this in an anjuta project.

If I generate the c from glade and then use autogen.sh ./configure make
it has no problems.  If I do this from anjuta it fails compiling saying
it cant find gnome.h.

If I create a project, then create the glade file, then generate the c
code and then import the files (interface.c and .h, support.c and .h) it
will not compile anymore either.

I do not seem to have these problems with glade 1 (actually I can
generate a glade1 project from anjuta).

Is there a way to do this for glade 2?  If so where can i find info on
doing so?

Please help

TIA
Patrick