[Anjuta-list] to dumb for linking..

hi there!
I'm pretty new to linux and therefor to anjuta.
before I used dev-cpp under winnt. therefor you may excuse my
questioning.

I have a file main.c, a file func.c and a file func.h with the
definitions of functions in func.c.
I use this functions in main.c where include func.h.
compiling runs perfectly.
building throws errors on the function, which are not declared.
so func.c (func.o) is now linked, right?

is there a way do tell anjuta to link with all objectfiles in the
current working directory? or better with all there and all in any
subdirectories?

or do I have to tell anjuta every step manually?
and where do I have to do that?

thanks for your time!

regrads
/christian