Re: [Anjuta-list] Utilisation de anjuta / mysql

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 23:56, Naba Kumar wrote:

> Try putting
>
> `mysql_config --cflags` in Settings->compiler and linker
> configuration->Others->Additional compiler flags
>
> and
>
> `mysql_config --libs` in  Settings->compiler and linker
> configuration->Others->Additional linker flags

Does this actually work with 1.2.0?  It works for me with 1.1.97 and
below, but not with 1.1.98+ (Including 1.2.0). I orignally thought this
was related only to imported projects, but it seems borked for
everything on closer inspection.

I posted this prior to the 1.2.0 release, and nobody replied, so I
assume its just me having this problem.  Any idea what could be causing
it?

My original post was:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6642647

I've put three screenshots up on my ISP webspace that illustrate my
problem quite nicely:

http://members.shaw.ca/curtman/Anjutaprob-defaults.png
and
http://members.shaw.ca/curtman/Anjutaprob-altcmnd.png
and
http://members.shaw.ca/curtman/Anjutaprob-manualworks.png

Also note, in the first shot (with default settings), my cpu meter at
the bottom right shoots to 100%, and Anjuta stops responding after
attempting to compile.

If anybody at all has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks

--
Curtis Magyar