[Anjuta-list] Problems with anjuta 1.2.0 and gtk+

Hello,

I have problems with a small gtk program:

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
 GtkWidget *window;
..
..
 gtk_window_set_title (window, RAW_CANON_TITLE);

It complains (warning message) :
warning: passing arg1 of 'gtk_window_set_title' from incompatible pointer type.
(the same with other functions like gtk_signal_connect ...)

With anjuta 1.1.97, I had not this problem.

More, sometimes, when linking the program, anjuta enters a endless loop. It eats more of the cpu. Clicking the 'stop' button or F12 to strop the build process has no effect. But the application is still living, I can do some editiong or close the window with file -> quit

--
Regards
			- Jean-Luc