[Anjuta-list] some questions...

Hi,

I've new to Anjuta and have some questions.

How could I give a shortcut to a "Tools Editor" menue entry? I could
type something into the shortcut textbox, but it doesn't work. Where is
the syntax of this shortcuts described?

Is there an ability to do emacs like tab-indent handling? There is this
"Pressing Tab Indents" Checkbox, but nothing changes.

Am I able to put a self defined icon like with "Tools Editor" into the
toolbox iconlist instead of into the menu?

regards
Andreas