[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] build messages don't appear and code hiding

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 07:40, Jesús González wrote:
> El mar, 08-07-2003 a las 18:26, Eric Laly escribió:
> > I have a problem with the gnome2 port of anjuta (1.1.1 and now 1.1.97).
> > When there is a compilation error, the message doesn't appear in the
> > build window.(see screen capture)
>
> There is a small bug with i18n, because compiler messages are not
> converted to UTF8 encoding.

Not sure if this has been taken care, but it should be handled by i18n
folks, preferably the translators of the .po files (their emails are
available in the files). They should then be able to review it and
commit.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
-Naba