[Anjuta-list] Problems with Anjuta 1.1.97

I've had problems with setting additional library paths in a project.
I've been working on a static library and if I add a library path, the
Makefile is created incorrectly (the error states that a seperator is
missing).

Even manually setting the library include path with -L/usr/lib in the
Compiler Linker Options->Options section still has this problem.

It looks as if Anjuta does not add the LDFLAGS information into the
Makefile at the correct location (it appends it to the end instead of
after the LDFLAGS definition point).

Anyone else had this problem?

Michael