[Anjuta-list] Re: Anjuta-list digest, Vol 1 #430 - 8 msgs

Hi Naba and Biswa,

Thank you very much for your help!

Following Naba's direction, I went to Anjuta webpage, and followed
instructions to
get src files from cvs; then I tried to do ./autogen.sh, then it asks me for
various
packages which is not found on my RH8; so I downloaded them from gnome/gtk
website repeated/recursively, until I hit one that I was able to locate in
the web:

libpangoft2.1.0.1

May I ask you how to get it?(Also, is my process ok or something wrong with
my
procedure?)

Best regards,

Richard