Re: [Anjuta-list] importing symbolic links

Hi Jeff

As I said before, it would be great if you could provide a patch which
would have a 'Follow Symbolic Links' preferences (off by default) at the
project level and make tagmanager/tm_file_entry.c obey the preference
while building the file tree.

--
Biswa.