From: Derek Ditch [mailto:dpdm85 umr edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 4:26 AM
To: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Anjuta-list] Soft tabs

I currently have the version of Anjuta that is included in Debian
Woody.  I really like the interface, but the indentation of my code has
to be spaces, not tabs.  When I open my source in a standard text editor
the indents have to be uniform.  Is there a way to convert these tabs to
a configurable number of spaces?  I need 2 spaces per indent.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Derek