Re: [Anjuta-list] newbie question - wxWindows wizard

> > IMHO if one uses automake - even if files are generated from anjuta - then
> > s/he should know at least the basics about how it works and the most common
> > errors.
>
> That is the reason I asked for a reference - an introductory primer.
> Someone experienced can quickly say learn this or read this. Learning
> does not work through osmosis no matter how many schools act like it
> does. :)

I wouldn't say I'm experienced, especially not with automake. But when I first
stumble over such errors/problems I try to find out the 'why'. Reading manpages
and other helpfiles, searching where similar macros are used (in this special
case the very first step), if this is still not enough searching with google
for more information about it helps often too.

> Btw, Anjuta is a great program.

My opinion, that's why I thought a wxWindows wizard would be nice.
I *love* Open Source, it's so "easy" to add the features I want. :)

Tina