[Anjuta-list] Re: Switching the active document

Why not make it customizable?

Principally, because it would be a lot of work. It would be nice to make
lots of things customisable, but we're just not that far along. It's
more important to get core functionality in than to make everything
optional and/or modifiable.

Ok, I see.

Truth is that few (if any) of us use Anjuta with KDE, so I guess we'd
missed this one. This key combination is unlikely to change in the
immediate future, but now we know about the KDE issue, we can try to
think about changing it at some point.

Alright, thank you anyway.

I recently found the KDE-config-file and was able to change to Ctrl-TAB-keypress, so it now works with anjuta. Maybe this is worth to put it into the FAQ. The file is ~/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals and the entries are "Walk Through Desktop List" and "Walk Through Desktop List (Reverse)".

Regards, Elu
--- Eckehardt Luhm, eMail: bselu web de