[Anjuta-list] Debugger problem

Hi!

I am running Anjuta 0.1.9 and I am getting some problems with the
debugger.

In a program I'm developing, I have a line like this one:

	while (d_ent = readdir(dir))

When I run the debugger step-by-step and it comes to this line, I get
the following error message box:

	ERROR: 42?: ../sysdeps/unix/readdir.c: No such file or directory

Some info that might be useful:

anjuta-0.1.9 (built from source with -O3 and -march=i686)
slackware linux 8.1-beta2 (glibc-2.2.5)
GNU gdb 5.2

Could this mean that debugging symbols were stripped off from the GNU
libc shared objects?

Many thanks to all of you, you're all making a great job in helping
Anjuta to become a better IDE.

Later,
Nicolas