Re: [Anjuta-list] Question re configure

On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 19:38, Colin Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have anjuta on my Linux machine (via rpm) , but want a version for my
> sparc/solaris8. (I develop on both
> platforms)
>
> I installed the gnome 1.4 desktop from the Sun CD, which installs gnome
> at /opt/gnome-1.4 on solaris
> (i.e. under it I have the lib/share/include directories for gnome).
>
> Which switch do I need to set in configure when building/installing
> anjuta, to get it to look to /opt/gnome-1.4
> in preference to /usr/local for all the gnome bits and pieces..

As far as getting the gnome bits and pieces are concerned, you really
don't have to worry anything about. configure script will find that
during the build, but if you want anjuta to get installed in the same
place as your gnome-1.4 (which is advisable), then you should run your
configure like:

./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome-1.4

-Naba

Staff meeting in the conference room in 3 minutes.