[Anjuta-list] Python and Anjuta

Hi,
 so I've trying out anjuta on a python project I'm working on. The
syntax highlighting and tag browser are very nice.

I'm confused though. I can't seem to get anjuta to run a python script
and display the build output. The execute button under build is greyed
out.

Scite seems to be able to find everything w/o any trouble. I've looked
at the command paths and they are correct.

I've looked through the mailing list for someone with a similar problem
and I've not quite found one recently. Additionally the docs don't seem
to address this problem.

A pointer to another doc/manual is gladly accepted.

thanks.
-sv

--
GPG Public Key: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~skvidal/skvidal.gpg