[Anjuta-list] color settings for CVS diff

Hello,

I'm running a 0.1.10-pre version of Anjuta and use the CVS support
almost daily. I would like to know what and where I have to change to
change the colors for the diff output. That is, lines that are new are
displayed in a deep blue that is hard to see against the black
background I use.

Also, have there been any fixes to the CVS support in the nightly builds
that fix segfaults when issuing CVS commands through Anjuta or not been
able to make the CVS settings in the Preferences dialog actually change?
My 0.1.10-pre was pulled from CVS and built on April 26.

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez

lnx1138 us ibm com