Re: [Anjuta-list] Removing the pink back ground from php

On 2002.05.14 01:42 Kevin Pratt wrote:
I am trying to use anjuta to edit php files but I am really
annoyed by the pink color that is behind every thing I type.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the
preference is to change that color.  I have scoured the
preferences->styles section but to no avail.

There is no preference available to change that in the GUI... however, you can change the value for the background colour for PHP in the file /usr/share/anjuta/properties/html.properties. The entry you are looking for is style.hypertext.18

Hope that helps.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com