Re: [Anjuta-list] Modify-FindNext

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 03:54:24PM +0100, Krypton wrote:
> First question : I'd like to habe an accelerator for the menu option
> Modify-FindNext (maybe F3), in order to avoid continuous menu selction.
> Is it possible to customize this ?
> And how ?

Yes, you can do this in all gtk applications. Move your mouse over the
menu option that you want to bind the accelerator to, and press the key
you want to assign it to. This will automagically assign the key to that
menu option. Btw, this won't work out-of-the-box on Gtk 2 anymore - you
have to add something to your ~/.gtkrc for that, which is a pity,
because it is a really cool and yet fairly unknown gtk feature.

Hth.

cheers,

roel

--
The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"