Re: [Anjuta-list] why did the window menu get removed?

Ok .. works with me then :-)

A note though, it may be a good time to start a tips and tricks /
knowledge base thing for Anjuta. Yes, right click on a TAB works, but it's
not exactly intuitive.

I don't believe Anjuta has 'tip of the day' yet? Maybe it should?

TTimo