[Anjuta-list] Newbie questions

Hi,
I've just started to use Anjuta and I would like to congratulate the
programmers team. I've been using xemacs for editing my programs,
so I've some migration questions.

1) Can I break the main window in two parts so that I can see two
programs code or different parts of the same program simultaneously?

2) Can I indent just one line (like the tab in xemacs)?

3) Is there any key binding for deleting everything from the cursor to
the end of the line (like Crtl-K in xemacs)?

Thanks in advance.
Alexandre