Re: [Anjuta-list] Syntax definitions

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 17:50, seth vidal wrote:

> > Have you tried 'Settings->Commands->Select Programming Language' and
> > setting the 'Execute' option to what you want it to do ?
> >

> yes it doesn't enable the build->execute menu item.

In addition to defining the commands, you will also need to set

file.is.source.$(phyton)=1

(not very sure about the property name. please check the cpp.properties
file. There it is defined for cpp files)

This property tells anjuta to recognize the python file as a source file
and enable all the comple, execute etc menu items.

-Naba

I never take work home with me; I always leave it in some bar along the
way.