[Anjuta-list] Fwd: Anjuta2 [justin_1976 yahoo com]

This was sent to the anjuta-list-admin address.

On 2002.06.04 21:07 J. Alexander wrote:
Perhaps I'm a bit daft, but how do you install
Anjuta2?
I tried, and wound up dependencies I couldn't fulfill.
(yes I'm running Gnome2 beta)

Also are there any current resources for Anjuta2?
Webpages? Lists? Anything other than a CVS?

Does anyone have any advice for installing Anjuta2?
Or is it basically, that if I'm too stupid to install
in I probably shouldn't be using it?