Re: [Anjuta-list] cvs compile

First did you run ./autogen.sh or just ./configure
make sure you ./autogen.sh.

if you did run autogen then the only other suggestion i might make is that someone wrote the configure.in script wrong.  In my old CVS version they were still using macros instead of m4 as the directory.  If there is a macros directory and not an m4 directory you can edit the end of the configure.in file and change m4 to macros but i doubt this is your problem.

todd