[Anjuta-list] Project Manager - PMP Exam

If you are not the correct person for the following information on Project Management, I apologize. We got your email address from a Project Management web site and felt we were providing you some valuable information.  Please let us know if you "WANT TO BE REMOVED" and we will immediately remove you from our database.

The email is intended as "free information" to Project Managers, Project Management Professionals (PMP's) or those wishing to become Professional PMP's and members of PMI.

We're contacting you to let you know about our widely read "free" no-obligation PMP Exam Prep Toolkit that you can download from http://gm12.com/r.html?c=132676&r=132468&t=44959657&l=1&d=24453496&u=http://www.cheetahlearning.com/accpmp/toolkit.htm.&g=0&f=-1

This 29 page toolkit is loaded with practical, helpful tips on how to obtain your Project Management Professional Certification in the fastest, most reliable fashion.  In fact, over 120,000 project managers have downloaded the kit in the last year!  If you are thinking about obtaining your PMP, or would like more information on how to obtain a PMP, then visit the link.

Also, if you download the toolkit within the next month, you can receive our monthly Cheetah New Project Management Newsletter, for a limited time at no cost. The monthly online newsletter brings you up-to-date information on PMI tips, news and special events and other pertinent information on Project Management.

Please note, WE DO NOT SELL, TRADE or EXCHANGE information on our subscribers with anyone!

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Walter Urban
Marketing
Cheetah PMP Training
Note: We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial email by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database. Likewise, under Bill 1618 passed by the 105th congress, we are including sender contact information and removal instructions.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click here and send a reply to this email walterjlg hotmail com with REMOVE in the subject heading.