Re: [Anjuta-list] Help installing ANJUTA

Hello,

I am not sure whether or not this is in potato.  The gnome-vfs-config script is a script which finds the gnome-vfs headers and library paths which are included and linked to anjuta.  Config scripts like this are common in all gnome/gtk packages.  In sid the gnome-vfs-config script, specifically, is in the libgnome-vfs-dev package, but again I am not sure if its in potato. You could try "apt-cache search gnome vfs".

Hope it helps
Todd Goyen