Re: [Anjuta-list] what about the anjuta development?

On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 16:18, Timothee Besset wrote:
> The developement on Anjuta 1 has been very quiet lately. I think there is a
> new release somewhere near the corner though. If you want the latest stuff,
> you can get it from CVS or from the hourly tarball.
>
> TTimo

I heard a couple of times that the CVS version is way more advanced than
0.1.9.

Unfortunately, I've never been able to build Anjuta CVS. In fact, I
couldn't run autogen.sh successfully.

It's sad because Anjuta is the application I use the most.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the new release soon ;)

Later.